Friday, 07.01.2022 - Sunday, 07.03.2022
at TOKYO CARATO71
"YOSHIKIMONO EXHIBITION AND PRE-ORDER EVENT in Tokyo" has been confirmed.
We are creating new pieces.
We will also have great pieces to be worn to YOSHIKI's Premium Dinner Show, "EVENING/BREAKFAST with YOSHIKI 2022 in TOKYO".
Please take this opportunity to enjoy the world of YOSHIKIMONO.
Sign up HERE (Link: https://sgfm.jp/f/yoshikimono202207) to attend
Spots are limited, early registration is recommended.
* Please note that this event may be postponed or cancelled due to changes in the spread of COVID-19
07.01. Fri. - 07.03 Sun.
13-7 Hachiyama-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
* IMPORTANT NOTICES regarding your attendance at YOSHIKIMONO EXHIBITION in TOKYO *
・In order to avoid congestion at the venue, please check the time and date of your reservation, and arrive early.
・We may close the entrance once the reception has started.
・We ask that you wear a mask at the venue. If for any reason you are unable to wear a mask, please have alternative items such as face shields. Entry will be denied for guests who are not wearing masks or alternative items.
・Please exercise "Cough Etiquette" when you need to cough or sneeze.* "Cough Etiquette" means to cover your mouth and nose using a mask, tissue paper, handkerchief, or your sleeve in order to prevent infecting others.
・We will be taking your temperature when entering the venue. Entry will be denied for guests with temperatures exceeding 37.5°C.
・Your hands will be sanitized at the venue entrance.
・Eating and drinking will be prohibited inside the venue in order to prevent the spread of Covid 19.
・Employees at the venue will be wearing masks.
・Please practice social distancing inside the venue.
・During the event, the air will constantly be circulated through ventilation and air conditioning.
・In order to comply with Government mandated capacity limitations for events, we will limit the occupancy to less than half of the usual venue capacity.
・Entry will be denied if any of the below applies to you;
- Persons who are actively testing positive for Covid-19
- If you have been advised by a physician to stay home due to suspicion that you may be infected with Covid-19
- If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher. If your temperature is 37.5°C or higher, we will take your temperature again at a designated waiting area, and if your body temperature does not decrease, your entry will be denied.
- If you have any of the following symptoms; coughing, runny nose, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell or taste.
- If you have recently been in close contact with a person(s) who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If members of your household or anyone you are in close physical contact with, are suspected of having Covid-19.
- If you are pregnant, elderly, and/or have pre-existing condition(s) and therefore at a higher risk of becoming seriously ill with Covid-19, please use caution when considering attending.
- We recommend the use of the COCOA App (Covid 19 Contact App) as well as your local prefecture's contact confirming applications.Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Covid 19 Contact Confirming App (COCOA) Download Link https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/cocoa_00138.html
- Please notify a staff member immediately if you notice any negative changes in your condition.
- You may be asked to leave if you are unable to comply with requests made by staff members on the basis of infection prevention and measures to prevent the spread of Covid 19, as well as any other acts that may bother other guests.
YOSHIKI Official Site：https://www.yoshiki.net/
YOSHIKI YouTube Channel：https://www.youtube.com/yoshikiofficial
YOSHIKI Official Instagram：https://www.instagram.com/yoshikiofficial/